Here at wet paint group, we’re always looking for talented professionals to help us deliver remarkable event experiences. We are passionate about helping our clients create events which make their attendees feel valued and appreciated, while not losing touch with the event’s message. We recognize that our wet paint group team is an integral part in delivering remarkable. Our company culture embodies our pursuit of remarkability — always digging deeper to create an unforgettable experience.
If you’re the type of person who has a hell yeah attitude, never settles, thrives on a challenge, and enjoys delivering high-touch customer service that “knocks their socks off”, we’d love to talk with you. Take a scroll through our current job openings and career opportunities to learn more.
Operations Manager: Operations Team
wet paint group is a corporate gifting experience and branded merchandise agency located in Centennial, CO delivering its services globally. We specialize in fresh, unique and meaningful gift experiences with an emphasis on CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). Our mission is to evoke emotion and generate remarkablity in all we do. We staff, set-up, deliver and conduct Pop-Up shops for a variety of clients — from corporations hosting incentive travel and sales meetings, to golf outings and other elite events — to make their on-site experience fun and meaningful. wpg is on a rapid growth trajectory demanding an all hands-on deck approach to business.
wet paint is looking for a mid-level operations professional to join our team! Fueled by our clients and sales team this past year, we are ready to take our operations to the next level.
The primary role of the Operations Manager is to oversee all daily operational activities and to ensure that the wpg team is providing the highest level of customer service and support to wpg’s clientele as a highly collaborative and strong team player. As a member of the management team, the Operations Manager will participate in organizational growth and profitability objectives. We are looking for an individual that wants to invest in our vision and grow with us.
The ideal candidate will embrace a fluid and demanding work-flow with a “Hell Yeah!” attitude. The position will participate in the design, production and execution of high-touch gift experiences, as well as, the research, procurement and fulfillment of curated branded merchandise. If you are uber detail oriented, have an eye for style and uncommon creativity, this position might be for you.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Marketing, Finance, Business, or Management.
• CMP (Certified Meeting Planner), Destination Management Experience or Hotel Sales is a plus
• Minimum of five (5) years supporting sales driven organization in the hospitality or event space.
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience managing people
• Basic knowledge of CRM and Social Media Platforms
Job Type: Full-time
• How many years of managing people experience do you have?
• How many years of supporting sales driven organization in the hospitality or event space experience do you have?
• Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor’s?
• Are you in Centennial, CO?
• Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
• Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
To apply for our Operations team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants MUST submit a cover letter, professional resume and compensation requirements. Please reference Operations Manager Job #335 in subject line.
Brand Ambassador: Travel Team
wet paint group is an event-production company specializing in providing remarkable on-site experiences for event attendees and guests. Our clients hire us to deliver an unforgettable gifting experience for their event attendees at destinations throughout the world. We staff, set-up, deliver and conduct Pop-Up shops for a variety of clients — from corporations hosting incentive travel and sales meetings, to golf outings and other elite events — to make their on-site experience fun and meaningful.
We are looking for professional, enthusiastic individuals to join our Brand Ambassador Travel Team.
Our Brand Ambassadors are a group of charismatic, organized, and friendly hospitality professionals which promote the gift/products and deliver an experience connecting on an emotional level with attendees. Brand Ambassadors are outgoing and polished individuals who travel to amazing destinations to conduct on-site gifting events (Pop-Up retail-style shops) for our clients. We represent some of the best brands in the world, including Revo Sunglasses, Timbuk2 bags, Marshall Audio, Tense Wooden Watches, Shwood Sunglasses, and many more.
As a wet paint group Ambassador, you will provide outstanding customer service and follow our proven method to deliver memorable events and experiences. Minimum responsibilities of the position include:
Organize all materials and supplies required onsite for event; coordinate outbound shipping and delivery of traveling booth.
Conduct pre-event set up and merchandising of all product.
Conduct uber-detailed accounting and inventory activities before and after event.
Proactively handle and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
Understand when it’s “showtime” and conduct a genuinely fun, engaging yet professional event experience for guests.
Engage consumers by developing a rapport in a short time through natural dialogue.
Build relationships with client, and anticipate and fulfill client requests and needs onsite.
Conduct post-event wrap up, including close-out of inventory, packing of materials and return shipments of all items.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Interest in special events, promotions, and entertainment. Experience in brand promotion(especially in trade show or onsite environment) a definite plus.
- Must be able to travel 1 to 5 times a month, unusual hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be personable, enthusiastic, and very outgoing, but maintain professional demeanor at all times. We work closely with executives from some of the largest companies in the world, and your appearance/demeanor must be polished, refined and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills, charismatic. Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to perform a wide variety of activities with confidence.
- Must be able to manage large crowds and stay in control.
- Must be detail-oriented, and very comfortable with variety of tools to provide excellent pre- and post-event reporting (Excel, email, web-based apps, etc).
Incentive & Details:
Per-Trip Payment, based on days traveling
Per Diem for food
Travel cost covered
Events last from 1-4 days, 1 to 5 trips a month
Travel to fun exotic locations
To apply for our Brand Ambassador team, please email email@example.com. All applicants MUST submit a cover letter, picture, professional resume and details regarding availability. Please reference Ambassador Job #333 in subject line.