Here at wet paint group, we’re always looking for talented professionals to help us deliver remarkable event experiences. We are passionate about helping our clients create events that will help their attendees feel valued and appreciated, and we recognize that our wet paint group team is an integral part in delivering exactly that. Our company culture embodies our pursuit of remarkability—always digging deeper to create an unforgettable experience.
If you’re the type of person who never settles, thrives with a challenge, and enjoys delivering high-touch customer service that “knocks their socks off”, we’d love to talk with you. Take a scroll through our current job openings and career opportunities to learn more.
Brand Ambassador: Travel Team
wet paint group is an event-production company specializing in providing remarkable on-site experiences for event attendees and guests. Our clients hire us to deliver an unforgettable gifting experience for their event attendees at destinations throughout the world. We deliver, set-up, staff and conduct Pop-Up shops for a variety of clients—from corporations hosting incentive travel and sales meetings, to golf outings and other elite events—to make their on-site experience fun and meaningful.
We are looking for professional, enthusiastic individuals to join our Brand Ambassador Travel Team.
Our Brand Ambassadors are a group of charismatic, organized, and friendly hospitality professionals. Brand Ambassadors are outgoing and polished individuals who travel to amazing destinations to conduct on-site gifting events (Pop-Up retail-style shops) for our clients. We represent some of the best brand in the world, including Revo Sunglasses, Timbuk2 bags, Marshall Audio, Tense Wooden Watches, Shwood Sunglasses, and many more.
As a wet paint group Ambassador, you will provide outstanding customer service and follow our proven method to deliver memorable events and experiences. Minimum responsibilities of the position include:
Organize all materials and supplies required onsite for event; coordinate outbound shipping and delivery of traveling booth.
Conduct pre-event set up and merchandising of all product.
Conduct uber-detailed accounting and inventory activities before and after event.
Proactively handle and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
Understand when it’s “showtime” and conduct a genuinely fun, engaging yet professional event experience for guests.
Engage consumers by developing a rapport in a short time through natural dialogue.
Build relationships with client, and anticipate and fulfill client requests and needs onsite.
Conduct post-event wrap up, including close-out of inventory, packing of materials and return shipments of all items.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Interest in special events, promotions, and entertainment. Experience in hospitality industry (especially hotel or destination management) a definite plus.
- Must be able to travel 1 to 5 times a month, unusual hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be personable, enthusiastic, and very outgoing, but maintain professional demeanor at all times. We work closely with executives from some of the largest companies in the world, and your appearance/demeanor must be polished, refined and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills, charismatic. Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time
- Must be able to perform a wide variety of activities with confidence.
- Must be able to manage large crowds and stay in control.
- Must be detail-oriented, and very comfortable with variety of tools to provide excellent pre- and post-event reporting (Excel, email, web-based apps, etc).
Incentive & Details:
Per-Trip Payment, based on days traveling
Per Diem for food
Travel cost covered
Events last from 2-4 days, 1 to 5 trips a month
Travel to fun exotic locations
To apply for our Brand Ambassador team, please email revo(at)wetpaintgroup(dot)com. All applicants MUST submit a cover letter, professional resume and details regarding availability. Please reference Ambassador Job #333 in subject line.
Travel Team Director
Here at wet paint group, we’re growing fast! We are the Amenity Experience Experts, and we take our on-site gifting “Pop-Up Shops” to beautiful destinations throughout the world, where our team of Brand Ambassadors help bring the gift experience to life. We’re searching for a talented individual who is detail-oriented and organized, and simultaneously outgoing, fun, and polished. This individual will manage our Brand Ambassador Travel Teams, and help us create and manage the on-site gift experiences we’re known for.
Our Travel Team Director will report to the VP of Operations, and he/she will be responsible for helping to plan, execute and operate our Amenity Experiences for meetings, incentive travel programs and corporate events. The Travel Team Director and be responsible for all aspects of the wet paint group amenity experience, and will interface directly with event guests, clients, executives and hospitality partners. This individual will also oversee and manage other traveling teams, and will be responsible for coordination of staffing for all events. Will be responsible for check-in and out of inventory, set-up/tear down of booth at event, inbound and outbound product shipments, and overall flow and energy of event. Post-event duties will include account reconciliations, billing and invoicing and all appropriate reporting.
The following skills and abilities are key to success:
• Uber-detailed, sometimes even fanatical about budgets, schedules, spreadsheets, inventory and travel arrangements.
• Ability to travel up to 95%, and willingness to be on the road, producing events a majority of the time.
• Proficient at Excel and other Office products. Familiarity with Basecamp or other project management programs a plus.
• Proven ability to lead a team, and manage a diverse group of people in a variety of settings.
• Ability to work under pressure, in front of groups, and under tight time constraints, typically in unfamiliar settings.
• Ability to relate to event guests in a genuine way, and create a fun atmosphere while maintaining professional demeanor.
• Prior hospitality experience a definite plus, and special consideration will be given to individuals with proven track record with conference planning, event service management, destination travel/ incentive travel management.
Salary commensurate with experience
Bonus structure after first 90 days
Per Diem for food
Travel cost covered
Events last from 2-3 days, 4-10 trips a month
Travel to fun exotic locations
To apply for our Travel Director position, please email revo(at)wetpaintgroup(dot)com.
All applicants MUST submit a cover letter, professional resume and details regarding availability and salary requirements. Please reference Travel Director; Job #343 in subject line.