We are looking for professional, enthusiastic individuals to join our Brand Ambassador Travel Team.
Our Brand Ambassadors are a group of charismatic, organized, and friendly hospitality professionals which promote the gift/products and deliver an experience connecting on an emotional level with attendees. Brand Ambassadors are outgoing and polished individuals who travel to amazing destinations to conduct on-site gifting events (Pop-Up retail-style shops) for our clients. We represent some of the best brands in the world, including Revo Sunglasses, Timbuk2 bags, Marshall Audio, Tense Wooden Watches, Shwood Sunglasses, and many more.
As a wet paint group Ambassador, you will provide outstanding customer service and follow our proven method to deliver memorable events and experiences. Minimum responsibilities of the position include:
Organize all materials and supplies required onsite for event; coordinate outbound shipping and delivery of traveling booth.
Conduct pre-event set up and merchandising of all product.
Conduct uber-detailed accounting and inventory activities before and after event.
Proactively handle and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
Understand when it’s “showtime” and conduct a genuinely fun, engaging yet professional event experience for guests.
Engage consumers by developing a rapport in a short time through natural dialogue.
Build relationships with client, and anticipate and fulfill client requests and needs onsite.
Conduct post-event wrap up, including close-out of inventory, packing of materials and return shipments of all items.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Interest in special events, promotions, and entertainment. Experience in brand promotion(especially in trade show or onsite environment) a definite plus.
- Must be able to travel 1 to 5 times a month, unusual hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be personable, enthusiastic, and very outgoing, but maintain professional demeanor at all times. We work closely with executives from some of the largest companies in the world, and your appearance/demeanor must be polished, refined and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills, charismatic. Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to perform a wide variety of activities with confidence.
- Must be able to manage large crowds and stay in control.
- Must be detail-oriented, and very comfortable with variety of tools to provide excellent pre- and post-event reporting (Excel, email, web-based apps, etc).
Incentive & Details:
Per-Trip Payment, based on days traveling
Per Diem for food
Travel cost covered
Events last from 1-4 days, 1 to 5 trips a month
Travel to fun exotic locations
To apply for our Brand Ambassador team, please email email@example.com. All applicants MUST submit a cover letter, picture, professional resume and details regarding availability. Please reference Ambassador Job #333 in subject line. Learn more at http://wetpaintgroup.com/
Learn more at http://wetpaintgroup.com/