wet paint is looking for a mid-level operations professional to join our team! Fueled by our clients and sales team this past year, we are ready to take our operations to the next level.
The wet paint group (“wpg”) is looking for an ambitious, passionate and creative professional to be part of our growing agency. The primary role of the Operations Manager is to oversee all daily operational activities and to ensure that the wpg team is providing the highest level of customer service and support to wpg’s clientele as a highly collaborative and strong team player. As a member of the management team, the Operations Manager will participate in organizational growth and profitability objectives. We are looking for an individual that wants to invest in our vision and grow with us.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Marketing, Finance, Business, or Management.
• CMP (Certified Meeting Planner), Destination Management Experience or Hotel Sales is a plus
• Minimum of five (5) years supporting sales driven organization in the hospitality or event space.
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience managing people
• Basic knowledge of CRM and Social Media Platforms
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Robert Hopp – firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more at http://wetpaintgroup.com/